Check This Out!

I just recently finished a Nite Club Installation for the company that I work for, Sound & Light City Durban, in the windy city of Port Elizabeth.

It's called La di das, and it's geared to the hilt with sound and lighting equipment. It took the better part of a month to install and kit out this club, everybody involded with the club did a fine job.
The lighting and sound is out of this world!! Sixteen bass speakers pound away on the dancefloor as well as a total of twelve fifteen inch mid speakers, four two inch high frequency compression speakers and an additional four one inch high frequency compression speaker, and trust me you can feel every beat as it pounds you right through your body, Awesome stuff!!! I was involved with the designing of the lighting system as well as the sound system.
A very tiring job indeed, but I love it!
Bring on the next one!!! Yeah!!!
Powered By Blogger