X-Cellence Entertainment in Colaboration with Natal Video for Pepsico Function

On Wednesday the 12th of August 2009, I was commisioned by Natal Video, an ex employer of mine, to provide my services for a dinner function held at the picturesque Zimali Lodge. Not only was I asked at the last minute by Natal Video to help with the actual setup of all the equipment, I was also asked to DJ at the function.

The setup was an outdoor setup which was situated by the rimless pool area at the Lodge.
The Area was covered by a Nomadik type tent and the grass area was filled in with a raised stage.

Barry Hilton "The Cousin" was the MC and Comedian for the evening. Modern Dancers also entertained the guests as well as an Magician all the way from Cape Town.
I must say, for an event of this calibre, it went smoothly in the end and I must send a big thank you to my good friends Dennis and Shane at Natal Video for giving me the opportunity to DJ at one of their Funtions.
Until the Next One.
Powered By Blogger